May 6, 2009

[ My Thinking.]

The news that the IT industry will face Job losses due to President Obama's Tax plans for American company's worried me since my daughter and her husband both are employed in US as software engineers since past several years.
My son is also there but he is Indian American Citizen while my daughter is still in USA on some VISA which I do not know.
How come the American President allows all sorts of people from Mexico,Spain,Korea,China,Vietnam to do the work of unskilled and semi skilled workers from those countries.

Every house keeper or Nanny is from Spain.

The hotel workers are from Spain.

The carpenters are from Korea.

The Bath Room executives are from Africa.

There is a China Town is in every state.

I wonder if Mr.Obama knows what he says.

No comments: