Jul 22, 2013

Me at Dishhaa's Home.( New Jersey )

(11)In short,without giving up this life's preoccupations,there's no way to accomplish the sacred teachings after death. having decided to show myself great kindness, May all that I do be toward the dharma.


(12) the face of ordinary mind,like an old friend- If it's not closed eveys, May I truly practice Awareness,like a flawless piece of crystal- Until it's seen,intentional meditation cannot dissolve. When there's an inseparable companion, Why go off looking for another? May I truly parctice the sublime teachings.


(13) Desire for pleasure, LIKE A bad-luck spirit entering the house-offerings to voracious ghosts If I'm not free of it, I'LL never topworking toward suffering. Not making offerings to voracious ghosts as my personal gods, May I truly practice the sublime teachings.


<

(14) Liberation's good qualities, Like an island of jewels If they aren't know, there is no way to begin to make efforts. Having seen the advantage of permanent victory. May I truly practice the sublime teachings.


(15) Samsara,Like a stone fallen deep into water- If I don't grt out now,I won't get out later. Pulling myself out by the rope of the comassionate Three Jewels, May I truly practice the sublime teachings.
30-7-13

(16) The glorious guru, Like a lamp that lights the way to liberation- If I cannot meet him, is no way to realize the true nature. Not jumping off a cliff when I know the path to go on, May I trulypractice the sublime teachings.


No comments: