Dec 3, 2008

[ Taj my Hubby's favorite.]


I feel so sad that this place we loved next only to "Taj Mahal " at Agra is just a place deserted by Big people around the world and filled with broken glass pieces all over and black smoke from exploded hand grenades,if a bunch of terrorists below the age of 28 can do this havoc can we sit and feel helpless,No.


Let's get together and teach the politicians by electing young men and boot out,shutdown the old high school drop outs or perhaps even that also may not be scoundrels with hundreds of crores in bank May be the Gandhigiri,or goondagiri.Let's do it.


Let's watch the present congress cartel and the syndicate come out with their agenda for action now and see what they have got in their say from theTURBAN BOY


Any such thing repeated let's do WHAT IT TAKES to pull the rug under their wobbling, tepid,arthritis joint affected legs of those old bad politicians.


I do not know how may day's,My heart,feelings,thoughts,memory keeps flashing in my mind bleeding,of the horrible night and day fight against the highly planed and trained numbering just 10 (so said) terrorists by our BRAVE Mumbai Police,the NSG, the hotel staff and the Fire Fighters including the Army,Navy and the TV crew are indeed commendable,the brave hearts who laid down their lives for us need the highest Honor we can award posthumously with not less tha Rs.5/= crores along with the 24 caret SOLID GOLD Medal of honor.


Will I be able to go with my Hubby to Taj in 2009 for my birthday on Dec 5th.

No comments: